Saturday, August 8, 2015

WELCOME TO CINCY STREETS!

This is my personal blog about music, art, and film by artists, organizations and events going on around the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area.  The blog will be updated monthly and/or bi-weekly.


First, a little about myself...

Hello! My name is Natalie Henry, owner of ProudCherokee Productions. I am a coat of many colors, you might say. Since I graduated from High School and Scarlet Oaks Vocational in 1991, my experience has been in the tv, film, theatre, art and music industries for many, many years. I have a certificate in Television Communications, an Associates from UC DAAP in Fine Arts, and studied at Wright State University for Motion Picture. I've worked on major motion pictures, numerous short films, Floor Director for WLWT Channel 5, directed one-act plays, art shows, and in 2002 created my band Pilar.  I played rhythm guitar and was the lead singer in my band until 2005, when my siblings and I found out our mom had ovarian cancer. Everything was put on hold and two years later,  we lost our mother Janie Henry. We miss her dearly.

In 2010, by divine intervention, I met Robert Seifert who introduced me to promoting. R.J., as he goes by, is the manager and promoter for country singer Mr. Bobby Mackey.  From there, I began promoting, booking and creating events for bands, musicians, reality stars, dj events, and benefits. Today, I continue with videography, filmmaking, writing and casting with my productions.  I decided to take all of my experiences and numerous gracious opportunities and share them with you. 

SO with that being said, let's get this blog on the road!


ProudCherokee Productions FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ProudcherokeeProductions


No comments:

Post a Comment